What kind of work will you be doing?
- Helping with breakfast
- Changing bed sheets
- Assisting the Barman
- Helping with activities and tours
- “Picking up” guests
What language do you need to know?
What’s in it for you?
- We will offer free accommodation in one of our hostels.
- It is unlikely that we will be able to offer a private room.
- Your accommodation will depend on what is available but we will always try to make sure that you have everything you need to relax and have fun during your stay.
- Breakfast is also included for you.
What’s not in it for you?
- We can’t help you on visa purpose.
- Volunteer doesn’t replace a paid job.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Minimum age 18
- Cultural tolerance and open-mindedness
- A minimum 5 week commitment
- High level of independence and flexibility
- Good level of English
- Motivation to work with tourists
What do we expect from you?
Volunteers are expected to work 20 hours per week. Volunteers are expected to follow the same rules as all staff members and to perform their duties promptly and consistently. Volunteers are also expected to exhibit respect and concern for the guests and staff.
Apply to volunteer
Please fill in the form bellow and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The fields marked with * are required.